Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Finally Processing Film

After weeks and weeks of planning and hesitation, I finally did it. Today I processed film. I mixed my own chemicals; I used Kodak's D-76 solution for the developer, getting the temerature just right was a pain. I felt like a chemist. Once I got everything together, I couldn't wait to try it out.

IMG_9532

These are the tools...

IMG_9536IMG_9539

Developer, fixer, and thermometer

IMG_9535IMG_9534IMG_9538

A two jugs (one for the developer and fixer), some Kodak Photo-Flo solution, and lastly, the developer tank. I mixed everything up, in hopefully the right amounts... and I poured them into the containers.

IMG_9550

I'll post the results on the photo blog soon. (P.S.: Last photo taken by Jason Slavin.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment